THE UFA ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERALD

THE UFA ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERALD

HOME

The journal has been founded in 1998.

It appears once a year.

The edition is registered in the International center ISSN – the number ISSN 1814-1692 (print) Each issue of the journal is mailed to the Russian State library, Moscow, and also to other leaders of library, educational and scientific institutions of the Russian Federation.

The Journal has been registered in the Russian citation index (RINC) data base: http://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=51556

The released issues of the magazine can be found in the "Archives" section

The founders:

Scholarly Federal state budgetary institution Research Institute for history, language and literature of the Ufa scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IHLL USC RAS);

Research Center "Heritage" (Center "Heritage"), Ltd

The publisher:

Schlarly Federal state budgetary institution – Institute for history, language and literature of the Ufa scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IHLL USC RAS).

Editors` address: 450054, Russia. Bashkortostan. Ufa. 71, Oktyabr’s Ave.

Tel. 8(347)235-60-50; fax 8(347)235-60-77

Assistant Editor – Vorobyova Svetlana Leonidovna

E-mail: uav1998_editorial@mail.ru

Рейтинг: 0
©Уфимский археологический вестник, 2014